Background Image
KidZania Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Call us anytime 1800 102 1222, +91 22 3955 3700
10:00 am to 9:00 pm

KidZania Mumbai, a global family entertainment theme park at R City Mall, Ghatkopar.

It is a unique, interactive indoor theme park which inspires & educates kids through real-life role-play activities. By blending reality with entertainment, it provides an authentic and powerful developmental platform where kids can discover, explore, and learn about the real-world.

KidZania Mumbai is built like a city across 96,000 sq. ft. where children can independently explore and choose to role-play from 90+ exciting careers like pilot, surgeon, RJ, chef, fire-fighter among many more. KidZania emulates the workings of a city, complete with a functioning economy and its own currency. Each experience is designed to empower kids, giving them the confidence to be their best selves, and inspiration to be great global citizens.

The Kidzania India franchise rights are owned by Imagination Edutainment Pvt Ltd. Singapore-based KidZ Inc, whose shareholders are Comcraft Group, Xander Group and Maxfield Management, owns 74 per cent of the franchise and actor Shah Rukh Khan the remaining 26 per cent. Together, the group has invested approximately Rs.100 crore for the Delhi NCR outlet.

No Reviews

Post a Comment

Write a Review

KidZania Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Get Directions
You dont have permission to register

Password reset link will be sent to your email