Biggest New Year Party 2017
Pali Beach Resort New Year Eve Party 2017, invites you to celebrate the last party this year, in the open air, under a pitch black sky, right opposite the beach. We recommend you to go visit Pali Beach Resort. It is among the top rated, most consistent, long standing parties attracting the largest crowds in Mumbai. At a discounted rate that is one fifth of what 5 star hotels charge you, this party gives you nothing less. In fact the atmosphere for most is surreal with a large open area with DJ’s belting out the city’s favorite music and fireworks to entertain you at the countdown. You won’t get that feeling in a hotel hall, will you? Cheers to 2017. Cheers to you!
–Welcome Beer (Or Below)
–Welcome Soft Drink
–Free Snacks & Chaat
–Swimming Pools Use
–Best Couple Prizes
–Best Dance Prizes
–Large Garden Lawns
–Discotheque (Couples Only)
–Light N Fog Effects
–2-3 DJs will Play the Music
–Demand & Popular Music Till Late Night
–Mumbai Music in all flavours
–English, Hindi & Marathi
Activities for Kids:
–Special Kids Stalls
–Mehendi or Nail Art
–Unlimited Veg & Non Veg
Room Package Details:
–AC & Non AC Rooms are Available
–Large Parking Space Available for Self Parking.
1. Coming from Mumbai, take a Left from the Western Express Highway at Kashimira (ahead of Dahisar Check Naka) to enter Mira Bhayandar Road.
2. Reach Bhayandar flyover (10 mins). and cross it to reach West
3. Pass Maxus Mall and continue straight on the MAIN road, heading towards Uttan/Pali
4. Straight route ahead. Take a RIGHT from 2nd check post at Bhoot-Bangla/Uttan (as seen in map below) and reach Pali 3 kms ahead where you will see the resort at the very end opp. the open beach.
Do NOT take left ascending road towards Gorai from 2nd check post
1. Bhayandar station. Get down on the WEST side.
2. Take Bus no.1 to “Pali Beach Resort”.
3. OR an Auto Rickshaw (Rs.150/- approx)